Mahala F. Atchison Elementary School

New Student Registration

Click here for more information about registering your child for our Full Day Kindergarten Program for 2017/18!

Documents needed for Registration:

  • Child’s Birth Certificate
  • Child’s Immunization Records
  • Previous school’s transfer card and last report card (if applicable)
  • Custody or Guardianship paperwork (if applicable) 
  • Three (3) proofs of Residency (ex. deed, mortgage, lease, contract, rental agreement, utility bill, tax bill, driver’s license)
  • Transportation Form

***Children who reside at Naval Weapons Station Earle must provide the following documentation: Military Id, Housing letter, copy of lease, Military orders and driver’s license.

  • Earle Military/Housing Form (must be completed if residing at Naval Weapons Station) (see form below)      
The following Completed forms:
      • Tinton Falls School District Registration Packet
                                Registration Packet
                                      Registration Packet (Spanish) 
    ***Kindergarten Registration forms for the 17/18 school year will be available on January 23, 2017.
      • Tinton Falls School District Emergency Information form
    •  All new pupils to the district are required to have a physical examination (if applicable)
    ***Registration will not be completed unless all of the above documentation is presented. ***
    Last Modified on April 28, 2017