New Student Registration

    Documents needed for Registration:

    • Completed Tinton Falls School District Registration packet (see below)
    • Child’s Original Birth Certificate 
    • Child’s Immunization Records
    • Previous school’s transfer card and last report card (if applicable)
    • Custody or Guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
    • Three (3) proofs of Residency (ex. deed, mortgage, lease, contract, rental agreement, utility bill, tax bill,    driver’s license)
    • Transportation Form (see below)

          * Children who reside at Naval Weapons Station Earle must provide the following documentation: Military Id, Housing letter, copy of lease, Military orders and driver’s license.

    • Earle Military/Housing Form (must be completed if residing at Naval Weapons Station) (see form below)

     Registration will not be completed unless all of the above documentation is presented. All new pupils to the district are required to have a complete physical examination.

    Registration Packet